Since launching my company’s signature program, Mentoring Mamas™ … I have seeked out other businesses in my community that align with our mission and goals. I complied a list of tips to help you created your own “ask”.
1. Try to get a specific person so you can address/followup with them.
2. Be specific about your cause/event.
3. Give statistics about your demographic and how it’s aligned with sponsor’s.
4. Ask for specific donations/sponsorships, but be open to suggestions.
5. Be clear and state what the sponsor will get in return.
6. Try to establish an on-going relationship and not just a one time collaboration.
(It makes a buy-in more appealing from both sides).
Hope this helps! Please feel free to post any questions below.